Sleepys / Had a zero balance and they stilled billed me and called the collections comapny. RUDE MANAGERS

1 Astoria, NY, United States
Phone: 1800-sleepys

I need to advise ALL of the robbery in which Sleepys has caused me. I bought a mattress in November of 2008. After a day of realizing that the mattress delivered to me was hard as a ROCK and not the one that I tried at the department store showroom, I requested that I exchange it immediately. I went to the store and the "Manager on duty" advised me that I need to purchase a more expensive bed. After several discussions on why I needed to purchase another mattress when the one that I initially tried out was great and the one that was delivered to me was not the same one...the conversation was going no where. I had just moved to my new apartment and needed a bed to sleep in. When I purchased my first mattress I had a $180 balance. Within the week when I purchased the other new mattress and I paid the FULL balance including the total price of the new mattress. After 6 months of purchase, Sleepys had the nerve to forward my account info to a BILL COLLECTOR. I called and called the management offices to state that I have receipts showing that I paid ALL in full and I have a receipt with a ZERO balance to show. NO ONE called me back for over a month. I’ve called their corporate offices and the manager was just ruder than the store managers. This matter has now been sent to my lawyers. My credit has possibilities of being effected if not already. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR STATEMNETS!!! SLEEPYS ARE ROBBING YOU!!!

Ma