Sleep Number / Bed

A short time after I got my dual chamber Sleep Number bed, one side wouldn't hold air and literally deflated on my husband overnight. Also, the digits on the remote are not fully lit so we can't see what number either side is on. I called Sleep Number's customer service number to get some information. I spoke with someone who was very rude and decided I was going to wait on ordering the replacement parts until later that day. I called back later that day, and spoke with Nicole, she was very nice and she gave me totally different information. I ordered the part at a 56% discount, this is insane but what else could I do? When the parts came 10 days later I was very surprised to find that they were REFURBISHED! WOW! Anyhow, installed the parts and guess what? A few months later, yep, leaking again. So, I contacted customer service again and the warranty was only 30 days on that refurbished part so I will have to purchase another one! Well I know how they make all their money! The bed is comfortable, I love that it reclines and massages but their is just too much hassle. I'm going to get a Tempurpedic!

Ro
Jul 29, 2015

Comments

18th of Aug, 2015

Warranty DOES NOT COVER ANYTHING AND IT goes down by 4% every year, so much for the 25 year warranty.

DO NOT BUY A SLEEP NUMBER BED, TERRIBLE COMPANY!!