Skechers / customer service - vaughmills mall

Canada Review updated:

i went to sketchers at vaughmills mall location with the intention of buying my children shoes, but instead i got so offended and displease because i saw the sales lady pointing and screaming to my 3 year old son. (my son saw a box on the floor and move it using his foot) the box shouldn't be there if she was doing her job instead of chatting with her co-worker. she could have ask my son nicely but instead she yelled and pointed her finger at him, i know she didn't see me that was why treated my son with no respect. she may have been tired because it was a boxing day but it was not a good excuse to scare my boy like that. if she cannot tolerate the rush she could have ask her manager to not book her for work instead of giving the customers some attitude . She should expect kids their because sketchers sell kids shoes. She was so unprofessional and hot temper towards kids.
The manager at this location is well aware about the incident. I hope that she will brief her staff about the proper way to approch the customers so this thing will not happen again.

Ma
Dec 26, 2016

Comments

• Ri
      Dec 11, 2018
    Skechers USA - Sketchers Shoes
    Green Valley
    Arizona

My wife and I been wearing sketchers shoes for years and really enjoyed them. We just purchased 4 pair of shoes last month why did you the comfort souls the new one are not the same has last years produced?

• Ha
      Apr 07, 2019
    Skechers USA - Skechers lightweight
    United Arab Emirates

I bought skechers lightweight which are very comfortable but the front part near the toes look like they have stained. Its because of the material used inside, it looks yellowish. Not happy wearing it.
    The shoes look untidy because of this. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com. hope to hear a positive response. Thank you. harsha bhatua

Jun 03, 2019
    Skechers USA - Safety shoes

This is a a safety shoe purchased in late February. It got caught on a piece of equipment and this is the result. Would love to get these replaced. I don't think they should have torn up like this. What are the option? Do you stand behind your product?