Skechers / customer service - vaughmills mall
i went to sketchers at vaughmills mall location with the intention of buying my children shoes, but instead i got so offended and displease because i saw the sales lady pointing and screaming to my 3 year old son. (my son saw a box on the floor and move it using his foot) the box shouldn't be there if she was doing her job instead of chatting with her co-worker. she could have ask my son nicely but instead she yelled and pointed her finger at him, i know she didn't see me that was why treated my son with no respect. she may have been tired because it was a boxing day but it was not a good excuse to scare my boy like that. if she cannot tolerate the rush she could have ask her manager to not book her for work instead of giving the customers some attitude . She should expect kids their because sketchers sell kids shoes. She was so unprofessional and hot temper towards kids.
The manager at this location is well aware about the incident. I hope that she will brief her staff about the proper way to approch the customers so this thing will not happen again.
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers