Sixt Hungary / reservation booking [protected] budapest airport

budapest, Hungary Review updated:

I travel frequently and I always rent cars during my trips overseas...But the worst company I have ever dealt with was SIXT.I booked a car from their Budapest airport via email and asked for a GPS system as well. Although I mentioned that I was driving to Austria and Germany, I found out later that the car has a builtin navi system without Austria and Germany maps included. So I returned the car to the airport and the night clerk was so unhelpful, same goes for the day clerk. So I ended up cancelling the trip altogether. I complained to their customer service dept. about the mistake, the bad service, the extra charges to my card, and about blocking amount in excess of what was mentioned on the rental agreement. But no one took the time to even respond to my emails...I haven't encountered such a bad customer service. So Welcome folks to the new customer service standards laid out by Sixt. I'm hereby warning all fellow North Americans not to even approach Sixt for rentals as you will be extremely disappointed with their CS standards...Cheers!

Re
Dec 19, 2015

Comments

Mar 04, 2017

It was the worst service I received at a rental car company. I returned the rental car to the Sixt Rent a car location at Budapest airport that I only had for less than 20hrs. When I dropped it off, the agent at the station said that there is a small mark/chip on the windshield. They rudely accused me for this. This is the most hilarious thing that I heard at a rental car. I picked up the car around 10pm, and at that time I couldn't see such a small mark on the windshield. I asked the to take care of this ridiculous situation, but no avail.