Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Logo

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Having problems with Lone Mountain Truck Leasing?

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Customer Service Contacts

+1 702 605 6787 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 708 794 3335 (South Holland, IL)
+1 229 256 2960 (Tifton, GA)
200 Owen Parkway Cir
Carter Lake, Iowa
United States - 51510-1500

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Customer Service. Initial Lone Mountain Truck Leasing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lone Mountain Truck Leasing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lone Mountain Truck Leasing. Discuss the issues you have had with Lone Mountain Truck Leasing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 20, 2020

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing — Condition of lease trucks

The following is an email I sent to Lone Mountain regarding the multiple issues: Invoice copies are...

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing — The truck broke after the first trip and the owner didn't want to pay for the repair

I saw the advertisement of Lone Mountain Truck Leasing and after I spoke with the rep, I have wired money for...

Lone Mountain Truck Lease — This company replaced air compression incorrectly

The company Lone Mountain Truck Lease replaced the air compressor and after two weeks I noticed that the...

Lone Mountain Trucking CoThe truck was awful and I could do nothing about it

People, be aware. The company Lone Mountain Trucking Co Cresco Capital Lenders are the worst and completely dishonest. They offered me to sign the contract with them and sold me the bad truck. But now I have no possibility to return this truck or to repair t as well. They were rude with me, when I told that the truck was rubbish and they couldn’t sell such cars. The rep yelled me and was completely unbearable.