Sixt Car Rental Hr Dept / age discrimination

1 1850 se 17th st unit 207Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9548741793

I applied for a job via web-site, I was told to contact ELISA at HR because she was the recruiter for the Charlotte area..In doing so she pulled up my application, she seemed to have a short non-friendly, caring sort of attitude, like she was doing me a favor.Elise stated she would forward my application over to the district manager which I can assure you SHE DID NOT...I followed up with Elise anyway a week later just to hear her tell me she did forward it, Elise thought she put me on hold while she pulled up my application and I heard her say "This Lady Is Too Old For This Job".How dare she first of all lie to me, , , then second of all make such a comment..Who does this young lady think she is to discriminate against me..or anyone else for that matter.

St
Jun 30, 2015

Comments

9th of Jul, 2015

you should record the conversation and complain to the eeoc or any other boards.yeah it`s zero tolerance when it come to disparate treatment violation involving race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, reason why big companies have highly experienced recruiters
    good luck

• Gi
      10th of Jul, 2015

you should record the conversation and send it to eeoc or any other enforcement unit, there is zero tolerance when it come to disparate impact involving race, gender, religion, national origin, and age, that`s why big companies hire highly experienced recruiters .
    good luck