Sixt Car Rental Hr Dept / age discrimination
I applied for a job via web-site, I was told to contact ELISA at HR because she was the recruiter for the Charlotte area..In doing so she pulled up my application, she seemed to have a short non-friendly, caring sort of attitude, like she was doing me a favor.Elise stated she would forward my application over to the district manager which I can assure you SHE DID NOT...I followed up with Elise anyway a week later just to hear her tell me she did forward it, Elise thought she put me on hold while she pulled up my application and I heard her say "This Lady Is Too Old For This Job".How dare she first of all lie to me, , , then second of all make such a comment..Who does this young lady think she is to discriminate against me..or anyone else for that matter.
More Sixt Car Rental Hr Dept Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt.com - discut a payment
- Sixt.com - vehicle rental
- Sixt.com - sixt rent a car - reservation confirmation # 9860090318
- Sixt.com - car rental
- Sixt.com - charged additional $117.14 to add another driver.