Sirius Satellite Radio / billing problems
I have 3 subscriptions to Sirius all charged monthly to my credit card. On July 4th weekend I get a cancellation/past due e-mail notice. How can this be if it is automatically charged to a still valid card? Well it turns out they made changes at their end- I learned this after waiting on hold for close to 20 minutes. This changes caused the problem and I have to suffer and put in effort as the "valued customer".
No offer of anything like 1 month free on 1 of the 3 subscriptions, zip nada. Is this what i wanted to do on the July 4th weekend or any other day in my life?
No it is not- between this and the poor reception on 2 of the 3 cars I sometimes wonder if this is worth it.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- Sirius XM Radio - bait and switch selling practices