Sirius Satellite Radio / billing problems

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I have 3 subscriptions to Sirius all charged monthly to my credit card. On July 4th weekend I get a cancellation/past due e-mail notice. How can this be if it is automatically charged to a still valid card? Well it turns out they made changes at their end- I learned this after waiting on hold for close to 20 minutes. This changes caused the problem and I have to suffer and put in effort as the "valued customer".

No offer of anything like 1 month free on 1 of the 3 subscriptions, zip nada. Is this what i wanted to do on the July 4th weekend or any other day in my life?

No it is not- between this and the poor reception on 2 of the 3 cars I sometimes wonder if this is worth it.

Ri

Comments

• Au
      12th of Jan, 2011

if we dont make any sense on the phones its because
    A: We are sooooo tired of explaining the SAME thing to 500 pissed off people who just argue with us and expect us to bend company policies. As if we have an "erase bill" or "refund all the money" button we can just click to make all your problems magically go away.

B: We are all REALLY high. or drunk. or tweaked the [censor] out. some of us havn't slept in 2 or 3 days. We may place you on hold to go snort some crystal meth in the bathrooms.

C: You people are RUDE. You call cussing and hollering. as if thats going to get you anywhere. AHAHA. We just hang up on you or transfer you to the spanish department. We sooo do not have to put up with your [censor].