Singpost Speedpost / terrible terrible service

1 Singapore, Singapore

Completely useless service. If companies want good courier services to keep their customers happy, they shoudl not use speedpost.
I bought a phone from xiaomi, they are very quick and give information on the status of the order. But as soon as the phone was given to speedpost, things went downhill. Xiaomi said the order had been shipped, and that the courier would deliver today. So I stayed in. At 10:44, whilst at home, I noticed the status changed to "delivery attempted, unsuccesful". This was complete crap, no-one rang the doorbell to my unit, and no-one called my phone. Basically no attempt whatsoever was made to deliver the parcel. I immediately rang up to complain, and got fobbed off with "cannot contact driver". Finally, the status changed to "delivered to popstation". I rang up again, and speedpost said I had no choice but to collect myself from the pop station. This is totally inconvenient, the popstation is a fair distance away, probably $6 dollars in a taxi so $12 dollars there and back. So having paid once for the item to be delivered to me, I now have to pay again for me to pick it up myself. Totally terrible service.

Speedpost has poor customer service and popstation is very inconvenient, time consuming and costly. Do not use singapore speedpost.

Mr