Singapore Post — service delivery speedpost & customer service care officer's call support
Package tracking no. Cj00001820470
Case no. Cas-1018398
1. The delivery guy assigned to deliver my (Incoming) overseas parcel did not attempt to deliver contrary to his report of "no response". I was in the office on 4/1/2017 from 8.30 a. M. To 6.00 p. M. Even through lunch-time. I did not get any visits from any courier including from speedpost. There was also no attempt to call my hand-phone which was provided. This is the second time I have experienced bad delivery service. The first one by a chinese delivery person from singpost he refused to climb to my 6th storey even though I told him I could give him the directions. If this is the same delivery person then I suggest speepost transfer him elsewhere or serioulsy counsel him lest the long term damage of speedpost versus other courier services would be fatal.
2. When I brought up my case to the customer service officer earlier on 11/1/2017 through the hotline 1605, an officer named ramesh handled my query. However instead of offering empathy with my situation he cockily said "sir, your parcel does not have full address only postal code". I told him it is unbelievable that a reputable company sent me a parcel without full address. He confidently responded that if not the parcel would have been delivered. This is a clear denial of what could possibly go wrong for speedpost services. Today when I collected my p [arcel after spending 2 hours of my time to collect at paya lebar centre and paying $5 for car park, I found that the parcel ahd my full address and telephone number.
3. I have also submitted my written complaint at the service centre.
More Singapore Post Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel