Singapore Airlines — terrible tv problems on long haul flight
I have been a solitaire member for quite a few years ( [protected]) and traveled on SQ317 FROM London on 21st Sept..
Foe this flight I decided to try new Premier economy service as Sterling pound so weak currently.. just to see what its was like..
Firstly my first seat ( 35/k) I think it was, TV didn't work. Got moved to a centre aisle seat.. again that didn't work. Moved again to 3rd seat. While this worked, after one episode of anything the TV froze and had to be rebooted by a stewardess. I'm not a movie watcher so every time watched a half hour comedy, there had to be a reboot that took at least 15 minutes.. I'm pretty sure I had to get this done 10 plus times during flight but eventually stopped as I felt awkward and that it seemed like I was torturing your busy staff..
one of your senior staff gave me a voucher for 100 dollars SGD, but that doesn't compensate what was the most frustrating flight I have ever had with SQ
I was so annoyed I booked biz class for return flight on 28th from Jakarta and Singapore and this brought total bill to 4600 stg.. which I would have paid if I had just booked all business class in first place .. I realise this was my choice but honestly when you have a 14 hour flight starting at noon which makes sleep difficult I couldn't face prospect of the same technical problems again
I'm in Indonesia again in early March and feel like shopping around Thai, KLM and others..
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019