Simmons-Comfor-pedic / sagging middle

Gig Harbor, WA, United States Review updated:
Purchased a $3500 "Mystere" model Comfor-Pedic mattress and what a piece of garbage and so is their "customer service" Bed is only two years old and has a sink hole in the middle. The sink hole has damaged my back so badly that it hurts all the time. We have now started sleeping on our old mattress that we had before we bought this piece of crap. "Customer Service" says that we purchased a "as-is", "distressed", or "floor model" this is not true! The bed was made several weeks after our purchase and even has the date stamped on their inventory tag. Don't buy a Simmons product thier warranty is nothing more than words with no meaning.

Comments

Ak
  22nd of Nov, 2009
I purchased the natural model about two years ago. Despite rotating the mattress monthly the same sink hole has suddenly developed. I can't explain why the sinkhole is in the center of the bed as my wife and I spend most of our time on opposite sides.
Mi
  31st of Aug, 2010
I've slept on mine since 2006 and it looks brand new. I don't even feel the spot that I sleep in every night. Couldn't have had a more different experience with this mattress or the people I bought it from. There are a lot of angry customers at the manufacterer's if the mattress doesn't hold up but it's the dealer who leaves you in the mud. Don't buy from them again, search new businesses.
Ro
  8th of Mar, 2011
I totally agree that their customer service is awful... I had a Simmons' expert come to my house to "measure" the sink hole I had in my mattress as well and after 2 years of fighting with them I just decided to throw the mattress away (It was 2 yrs old when the sink hole formed... and we are skinny people!!!). They said the "hole" was normal wear and tear... that we were not flipping the mattress "every" week... UNREAL!!! They are terrible!
Ba
  1st of Nov, 2017
We also purchased a Metere Comfort Pedic paid $3250.00 plus another $1950.00 for their adjustable base plus another $104.00 for their materess pad. After 2 years it started sagging, by the 4th year it was horrible, I called Saddlers where we purchased it and they sent some guy out that looked at it and took some measurements and said it was normal when used with an adjustable base. After spending $5300.00 for this POS, I purchased a 4" temper foam topper this surmised for another year of Uncomfortable sleep and increased back pain, we bit the bullet and purchased a TempurPedic mattress today it will be delivered tomorrow. At least it comes with a 60 day in home trial and having owned TempurPedic years ago it was 10 yrs before we moved and replaced it with the Simmons because of the salesman's recommendation that the added Latex in the Metere would be cooler and would keep its support. What a mistake if we hadn't moved we probably would still be sleeping on the TempurPedic and have $3000 to spend elsewhere on something other then another mattress. Simmon's is a bad investment and their Warrantee is Worthless!!!

Simmons Bedding Company Logo Simmons Bedding Company