Simmons — King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
Purchased the complete Simmons set from Mattress Warehouse in Millville, DE in August 2008. Now, seven years later my wife and I are sleeping in severe body indentations. Moving to the center, or getting out of bed is like climbing a hill. Very uncomfortable. This began to develop after about three years, but due to lost receipt I figured we were SOL. Found the receipt recently and filed a claim with Mattress Warehouse. They sent an inspector to measure the body indentations, with instructions to have the bed completely stripped prior to arrival of the inspector. He only found the indents to be about one inch. So sorry, the warranty only covers one and one half inch indent. Spent over $2000.00 on this set and am very dissatisfied! I had a Sealy pillow top that was over 20 years old and still in great condition. I think Simmons uses substandard urethane foam that collapses under weight. Note: neither of us is obese or large, so no issue there causing the collapse of the mattress. Just poor quality. This is my first and last Simmons product, and will never purchase from Mattress Warehouse again. They are in collusion with Simmons to not pay warranty claims.
More Simmons Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty
- Simmons Mattress Company - Awful company