Silverleaf Resorts / silverleaf wrong social security numbers (beware)

We Lavonne and Stephen Patterson bought a Silverleaf timeshare, from the beginning information was mismanaged and going through customer service to be transferred over and over only to end up rude Financial manager named Jonathan who will speak to you in an arrogant manner and aggressively condescending tones will make you feel as if the owner is somehow at fault or a criminal. The first time I called was because I paid a prior back fee's from previous owners which in fact nulls/voids my contract. Yet again silver leaf is taking my money but wont give me any information on the account because they have incorrect Social Security Numbers. The incompetence is at an ultimate high. This is going to the states attorney general and better business bureau, if this isn't rectified this month. I have never been treated like this with my other timeshares that are a pleasure to be associated with, unlike the hostile Silverleaf crooks.

La
Mar 13, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

Silverleaf is a complete scam. I used to work for them. They are being taken over by Holiday Inn Club Vacations, another scam.

First, do not pay this company any more money. Do not get alarmed by their threats. There is nothing they can do. They cannot ruin your credit.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry. I am also a U.S. veteran, and an Army brat.

I have written a report that will explain why buying a timeshare from a resort is the "worst" thing you can do for your family.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email. wcrobinson1973@gmail.com