Silverleaf Resorts / Pushy Silverleaf sales staff

Silverleaf Resorts
We bought 2 Silverleaf red weeks through another source. When sales finds out our weeks are paid off in full but that we didn't buy from them they don't like it. They realize they have to allow us the full equity of both properties and it *** them off, even though we are not planning on buying additional time.

Last two sales pitches were a month apart. When we turned them down again -hey, they were giving us $150 so we went! - they were very rude.

We have never had problems with scheduling. They even worked with us when we were unable to go for our week at the last minute due to an emergency by banking our week for another time without charging a reschedule fee.

We are going this weekend to use some of our days and will see how we are treated now after the last and final- as far as we are concerned - sales meeting. After reading the complaints here, I'm hoping we don't get the shaft as others have!

N  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I am a new owner, and read in another thread that I also have to pay 50 a night on top of that?? Is that right ???

N  5th of Mar, 2010 by
Good luck they are very rude and very pushy as for going back, not in a million! My son and I both fell, and were treated like we had the plague! They did not know what to do nor did they help. They never called to see later if we were okay, or even offered for us to go see the Dr. my son is still hurt on his leg and I to am hurt in my back! Do you think that they give a DA**! So good luck and have fun on their dime!

Silverleaf Resorts Logo Silverleaf Resorts