Silverleaf Resorts / Pushy Silverleaf sales staff
We bought 2 Silverleaf red weeks through another source. When sales finds out our weeks are paid off in full but that we didn't buy from them they don't like it. They realize they have to allow us the full equity of both properties and it *** them off, even though we are not planning on buying additional time.
Last two sales pitches were a month apart. When we turned them down again -hey, they were giving us $150 so we went! - they were very rude.
We have never had problems with scheduling. They even worked with us when we were unable to go for our week at the last minute due to an emergency by banking our week for another time without charging a reschedule fee.
We are going this weekend to use some of our days and will see how we are treated now after the last and final- as far as we are concerned - sales meeting. After reading the complaints here, I'm hoping we don't get the shaft as others have!
More Silverleaf Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Consumer Fraud / Scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf Resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Waste of Time / Misleading 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf wrong social security numbers (beware) 
- Silverleaf Resorts - transfer of timeshare billing paperwork mixed up
- Silverleaf Resorts - Interest may be being assessed improperly, and have been trying to get a statement for almost two months! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf resorts / aka holiday resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Won't give me information