Vacation Internationale Logo

Vacation Internationale

Having problems with Vacation Internationale?

Vacation Internationale Customer Service Contacts

+1 425 454 8429 (Owner Services)
+1 800 444 6633 (Owner Services)
+1 800 755 9385 (Travel Services)
+1 800 755 6293 (Corporate Sales)
+1 800 522 2582 (Owner Referral)
1417 116th Ave NE Ste 100
Bellevue, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vacation Internationale Customer Service. Initial Vacation Internationale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vacation Internationale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vacation Internationale. Discuss the issues you have had with Vacation Internationale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vacation Internationale — Product and service

We have owned since 2001 and are very disappointed with the product and the service. All of our points have...

Vacation International — cheating

Vacational International is number one fraud I lost 17000AED past 4yrs I am running behind them no use they...

Vacation Internationale — complete #

Wasted ninety minutes of a warm summer Saturday listening to a time share presentation from Vacation...

Vacation International LLC - Dubai — scammers in dubai bullying the middle class salaried people

Vacation International LLC – Scammers in Dubai Bullying the Middle Class Salaried People I, Mathew Abraham...

Resort Vacation Internationalbad experience with resort vacation international

I visited the website of the company Resort Vacation International. They offered to book the vacation and all was included and it cost about $500. I made the reservation, but later the company started to send me emails, where they told me to pay more in order to receive the confirmation email and the tickets. I made two payments, but they continued to send emails and change dates, price and time. It might be a good idea, if people wrote about their experience with this company.

• rafelovely Feb 03, 2014

Are you taking about vacational international Dubai. they have office in dubai deira...they are big cheaters and they always cheats mostly people who come at visit visa of dubai. Please avoid these people. good luck for your lost money.

Vacation Internationalcheaters in dubai

I'm a victim to this company, after listening to presentation and discussion over 4 hrs i sign the contract blindly trusting in my countrymen the Egyptian sales "Sherif Wagdy", i received the contract after 15 days of signature found totally different to what was said
    I had many meetings in the company with different people to solve it by negotiation but they designed the system very well that i have no prove by what so ever i was promised its all lies after lies, now after 7 months i decided to File a Lawsuit against this company this case will have big chances to win if we are many against this company, i already hired a lower and started in the process, if you scammed and you want to have your money back please contact me to work together [protected]@hotmail.com

Vacation International Deira Dubaibeaware from this gang of cheater

Big cheaters and scam Company
      Dear victims of Vacation International Dubai
      I am writing this complain only for awareness of people who visit dubai and become fools by this company. I am with great hopes to protect general public from becoming victim of Financial Fraud. They are simply earning in Millions by just making the general public fool. They have adopted absolute procedure to conduct fraud and looting public money;. These fake companies are destroying good name and fame of Dubai as well and it seems that they are not bothered about any kind of legal action of the Government.
      There use one of the best multinational company name Interval international and at contract they didn’t use interval international name and they clearly mention at contract that they have no concern about rental of week about your property . So these people are only lie with their costumer.
      I am also added Gulfnews report, and picture of this gang. So must report to police and RERA department of dubai if you become victim of these people and please share this information with your friends.
      You can get money back from these people within 10 days of contract.
      Please share your experience with this company in comments.

• rafelovely Mar 17, 2013

Please must write your experience about this company. its best place to share information about these cheaters.thanks to http://www.complaintsboard.com which provide us a platform on which we can give our review about these fraud company.

• rafelovely Jan 11, 2013

please must give your comments about this fraud company.i adding another picture of these gang ### people.

Vacation International — good system

My name is rafeeq khan from Pakistan i bought this system last year and i got my I.I cards. and i used it one...

Vacation International — big cheaters and fraud company

Dear victims : I am writing this complain with great hopes to protect general public from becoming victim of...

Vacation Internationalhow is the way to get refund your money

very bad cheaters and poor services
        Dear Victims
        Immediate Steps to be taken:
        First of all send emails to the company to cancel the contract without any delay
        Write them that you will not continue any more and cancel my contract immediately
        According to consumer protection laws in Dubai you have right to recover your money
        within ten working days.
        I mean that you have the right to return back to the company
        to cancel the contract in the first day, the second, third, fourth or fifth day until the tenth day
        of this legitimate and legal right to take all your money
        Caution is very important : Do not listen to any excuse or reason for the postponement of the contract until after the ten-day period do not listen to them at all
        Try to lodge a police complaint
        keep going there every day to take back your money don't feel shy or Weakness i am sure You will succeed
        thank you i hope peace full for everybody

• Fo
            fouadpower Apr 15, 2013

Let's Cooperate
            I'm a victim to this company, after listening to presentation and discussion over 4 hrs i sign the contract blindly trusting in my countrymen Egyptian sales "Sherif Wagdy", i received the contract after 15 days of signature found totally different to what was said I had many meetings in the company with different people to solve it by negotiation but they designed the system very well that i have no prove by what so ever i was promised its all lies after lies, now after 7 months i decided to File a Lawsuit against this company this case will have big chances to win if we are many against this company, i already hired a lower and started in the process, if you scammed and you want to have your money back please contact me to work together [email protected]

• Ga
            ganeshshah Mar 04, 2013

By Mistake if you have paid money for vacation international, Please immediately visit to Dubai Economic department - dubai Village Deira to lodge a complain within 10 days of signing the contract with them to get your money back. plse take it seriously as theer is no benifit of buying, they r simply cheating general people.

• rafelovely Jan 09, 2013

I found picture of these gang at http://itsmyviews.com/?p=13490 and all detail of this company how they are deceiving people in Dubai city . Please be aware from these peoples. and found the picture of this gang. here you can find help how you can refund your money from this company,

Vacation Internationalthey are real good

for all people reading this kindly note that vacation international is big company and leader company in timeshare marketing and it have many thousandth of families as a members since it started almost 17 years ago and vacation international i'm one of them joined them long time and i have my own experience with vacation international not only me either my family and my close friends as i convinced many of my friends to join them because what i got from them is great and once you have created your own membership you have the chance to discover the high standard level of holidays and family vacations any where around the world i advice you to join them and don't trust what that people saying and the bad comments because i'm a member and i didn't face this problem with them .

ndisclosed Nov 14, 2012

COMPLETELY WRONG STATEMENT-SURELY IT IS POSTED BY THE STAFF MEMBERS OF THIS CHEATING COMPANY. THEY HAVE STARTED CHEATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS. TRUST ME 100% OF THE PEOPLE WHO PAID MONEY TO THEM ARE TRYING TO GET IT BACK THROUGH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.

Vacation International Real Estate - Way to get refundhow to get refund

Try to lodge a police complaint
            Finally send message to me to get more [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ra
                Rafi Khummar Nov 29, 2012

Vacation International Real Estate-Way to Get Refund

Try to lodge a police complaint
                Finally send message to me to get more [email protected]

Vacation International - Scammer / Cheaterfirst day experience with cheaters

Dear all,
              I had purchased this vacation very recently and I was feeling happy. After the interaction with customer care for the first day i was disappointed and when i saw hundreds of complains here, i was sure that i have been cheated badly. Please join us in getting your refund and more importantly to punish these people through legal machinery. See the copy of below email messages sent to them on the first day itself but didn't get response from these cheaters:-
              Dear Mohmd.
              customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>;[protected]@emirates.net.ae <[protected]@emirates.net.ae>;
              Thanks for your call and as per our conversation I am glad to meet you on the decided time and venue but before we meet, I would like you to simply reply to each of the following points so that we could broadly agree on the issues for our next meeting. It should be very simple for you to answer as these are the basic attractions of your scheme which are explained on daily basis to hundreds of people. I hope to get your email latest by Thursday evening to continue our discussions.
              1. It was clearly told by Sales managers repeatedly that the main income of Vacation international is from 10% commission on the rental income. It was also specifically told and assured that all my future EMI’s will be covered by the rental income and within one year or maximum two years I will recover my initial cost paid to buy this package. The sales manger had clarified this thing more than 10 times atleast.
              2. This was specifically told that there is no exchange fee if we opt for the international membership with Interval, which is free of cost for first three years and after that I have to pay annual fee of USD 60. They had also explained many other benefits of the membership card like getting 25% to 50% discounts on air tickets etc.
              3. There won’t be any annual maintenance charges with this package.
              4. Every year stay of 1+12 weeks would be absolutely free of cost. We don’t need to pay any kind of additional charges. We had asked many times about this and it was assured that it is all free of cost. What we need to do is only to inform 21days before date of travel or book online.

Please note that the above questions were repeatedly asked and every time it was assured that the facility or scheme is there.

We had made the payment against this package entirely based on the presentation and promises made rather than the documents signed in the late night in shady and noisy atmosphere. We were absolutely tired of listening extra-ordinary loud music. We were already getting late and children wanted to leave your office immediately. On the top of it we were not allowed to read any page which I signed because of the comments of the 3-4 person around me that whatever told is true and included there and I will have sufficient time to read it at home. I have not received any document till date except your first email where the contents were quite different. This was told that in case the compnay doesnot provide the promised services, one can always go for legal action.

This is the first sign of good business people to stay on their promises.

In any case, I have not used any of the services till date neither I have received any document from your side, in case of disagreement, we should mutually cancel this deal.

To: customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>
              Cc: "[protected]@emirates.net.ae" <[protected]@emirates.net.ae>
              Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:33 AM
              Subject: Re: Activation user ID & password

I think you didnot read my email properly. I am not talking about the membership card here. I am asking the User ID which i was told that i will be getting in 12 days. Further couldn't you see my queries raised? Who will reply to these issues.
              Once again, I request you to atleast read the complete email and then reply.
              Looking at your unwanted or unprofessional response / behaviour, it seems that i must cancel this deal. Let me know the procedure to cancel it. I have not yet received any documents/agreement so i am sure i can cancel this within 14 days from date of receipt of contract.

From: customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>
              To: 'Om Gupta' <[protected]@yahoo.com>
              Cc: [protected]@emirates.net.ae
              Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:15 AM
              Subject: RE: Activation user ID & password
              Dear Sir/Madam

I hope this email finds you well…

Kindly note you just signed the contract at 13 Oct, 2012 and as we informed you before the membership card will be issued within 45 working days .

Notice: kindly don’t hesitate to contact us for any assistance .
              Duty time:Sunday to Thursday from 10 AM up to 4 PM

----- Forwarded Message -----
              To: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>
              Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:00 AM

Hi Mohmd,

I did not hear anything from you in regard to membership number and the queries raised by me. I have read a large number of serious complaints as well and afraid that i might have become vicitim of this scam, if the compaints are true. Please respond back at the earliest.

To: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>
              Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:45 PM

Dear Mohmd,

Thanks for your email but you didn't provide the membership number. i would like to clarify the following issues:-

I was told that additional 12 weeks are free of cost upon becoming member but you mentioned that there would be exchange fee USD 200 will be charged. I was specifically told that with the membership with Interval no exchange fee or maintenance fee will be charged.

Again I was told that these additional 12 weeks will be free of cost upon becoming member but you are talking about discounted rate which means i have to pay some amount of using vacation.

You also mentioned about the maintenance fee? What is this fee?

I was told that after 3 years the membership fee is USD 60 only but in your email its USD 142. Please clarify.

You mentioned that the basic week needs to be deposited with Interval. What about the other 12 weeks? Are these free of cost?

This was told that the weeks will be rented through Vacation international but now you are providing some other information. It was assured guaranteed returns on rental income. What was that?

Please clarify the above points before we proceed further. I understand there are major differences between what i was told and the actual deal. Does it mean that the information given at the time of purchase was wrong? I have so far did not use any other the services and would prefer to cancel the contract if the above points are really different from the promises made.

From: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:53 AM
              To: [protected]@eim.ae
              Subject: Activation user ID & password

Dear Mohmd,

May I request you to please provide User ID & Password to proceeed with the vacation booking. Please note down my contact details:-

flat No. 808, Building No.10, Discovery Gardens, Dubai

Om Gupta Nov 14, 2012

Bad comments on true things.. Shame on you!
                  Shame on the bad people doing bad jobs by cheating people and stealing their money. Shame on this company. but someone had rightly said that you are shameless people on this earth.

ali shah khan Nov 07, 2012

some loser people said stupid words on complain board because they are selfish and baggier that's why all of you bought that program you need to collect money in easy way that s very hard and impossible but it is very easy and simple to travel out side for vacation to get relaxation and enjoyment try it once only vacation you will be happy

Om Gupta Nov 04, 2012

till today i did not get any reply from these cheaters. in fact they have nothing to say because they already know that they have cheated everyone in Dubai.

• Ra
                  Rahul32 Nov 02, 2012

The worst customer care i have seen in entire DUBAI. I was so happy to see dubai police treating every nationality equally. But in the case of BELHASA its exactly opposite. They took one month to open my file. No pass till date. I have to go through gate 7 to get inside and reach BELHASA jabel ali branch which almost cost 60dhs(if i had a pass i could reach in just 20) . i explained this situation and they were like check later, check there, here, call and check, and at last when i lost my temper they were like submit the passport copy and photo again. I booked many times class through phone and when i went for class, they say its full. The whole front desk is full of dump people(1000 words are there to use other than DUMP, just not doing it) . If they dont want to work, why dont they just quit. Racism is one bleady attitude they have.

Vacation Internationalso crazy

Hi for all I do have vacation member ship long time back and this is first time I search about them because I heard so bad news from my friend about vacation international . But since I have them system I used it so many times without any problems . Today I search about them on the Internet I found so crazy things wrote here and all the complains wrote here or most of this complain from the same person so I said to him it's so crazy just to write all this complains

Om Gupta Nov 04, 2012

you cheaters.. respond to the queries of members rather that just spreading out your ill wills.

• Ya
                    yasser s Oct 30, 2012

i agree with you all i found on this web site are unbelievable totally crazy web site any one can submit whatever he wants with no control its non- trustbale

innocent_victim Oct 21, 2012

Cheating confirmed by Gulf news & Dubai court, above fake comment is by vacation international cheaters team. These cheaters are "so crazy", cant believe still they ### fake comments to get good name & cheat more peoples.

Complete review & evidence about their cheating is available in below link. Even the legal procedure to get deposit money back is explained clearly.

Vacation Internationalwonderful

I am just writing my experience with vacation international. since three years i attend them presentation and i bought them system. and i use it up to now more than 5 times as vacations and i didn't find any problems to do the reservation or to get any other facilities . so in my opinion its wonderful system if you use it in the right way and the right time .

Om Gupta Nov 04, 2012

Absolutely cheater staff praising their sinful schemes. be ready to get punished soon

Om Gupta Nov 03, 2012

Please all victims join us in efforts to punish thses scammers through UAE legal system.

innocent_victim Oct 06, 2012

Still you cheaters are "###" the same comment to fool innocent peoples. The almighty knows what your doing, do you think you & your family will live a peacefull life by looting our hard earned money. The curse of thousands of people will bring sickness, bad fate, death to you & your family...

Public, click on below link to access "legal procedure to retreive deposit money"

Vacation Internationalcheating confirmed - refer gulf news article

To all those vacation International supporters,
                    I ask you all,
                    WHY A NATIONAL NEWS PAPER (GULF NEWS) SAYS VACATION INTERNATIONAL IS CHEATING? (Picture Attached)
                    WHY DUBAI COURT HAS GIVEN JUDGEMENT AGAINST VACATION INTERNATIONAL

Before answering my question, dont simply write childish comment "I am satisfied" "good system" blah bah blah...
                    your reinforcing the true fact about "gulf news article".
                    Still if you all write "I am satisfied" " Good system". For all your comments, we will attach "Gulf news article". So many hundreds of people has commented on gulf news article page, which proves there is no 1 or 2 customers affected by your scam.
                    Again your keeping silence means "YOUR INDIRECTLY ACCEPTING YOUR SCAM"...

cheating confirmed - refer gulf news article
                    cheating confirmed - refer gulf news article

Sam Roberts Jan 28, 2013

Vocation International got hold of me and my family during our visit to festival city. The same promises, lucky draws..etc... I just got a call from them saying that I have won and had to attend a 90 minutes presentation to claim my FREE gift and vocation package. As my instinct said nothing is free and there is always a tag to it, I googled and ended up with this page and the article in Gulf News. Thank God.. that I didn't go for the presentation. I think the Department of Economic Development or any other concerned governmental bodies should take strict action against such companies if the number of complaints are very high. It is logical to agree that if there are multiple complaints of the same type against the same company, there is a real problem to address. Action taking against such companies if found guilty should make other similar companies to thing twice before they play with people's mind and money..

Om Gupta Nov 04, 2012

These cheaters never replied to any of my email. this is the recent email sent to them without any reply:-
                        Email written to
                        [email protected]

Dear Mohmd.

1. It was clearly told by Sales managers repeatedly that the main income of Vacation international is from 10% commission on the rental income. It was also specifically told and assured that all my future EMI’s will be covered by the rental income and within one year or maximum two years I will recover my initial cost paid to buy this package. The sales manager had clarified this thing more than 10 times atleast.
                        3. There won’t be any annual maintenance charges with this package.
                        We had made the payment against this package entirely based on the presentation and promises made rather than the documents signed in the late night in shady and noisy atmosphere. We were absolutely tired of listening extra-ordinary loud music. We were already getting late and children wanted to leave your office immediately. On the top of it we were not allowed to read any page which I signed because of the comments of the 3-4 person around me that whatever told is true and included there and I will have sufficient time to read it at home. I have not received any document till date except your first email where the contents were quite different. This was told that in case the company does not provide the promised services, one can always go for legal action.

• Ha
                        Harish62 Nov 04, 2012

Not to forget Mr. Harish I mean myself who blew the whistle very first time fearlessly in the 2008 visited Mr. Serry the Customer relations Manager 100 times, received a threatening call from him that he will sue me if i keep a persistent tone and keep asking for refund of 11500AED
                        I openly wrote my name and telephone number on this forum. Wrote to Gulf news, wrote to who ever I could and still waiting to get refund from cheats oparating so openly is secure land called Dubai. They don't scare any one not the law here.
                        Harish Chander +971 [protected] [email protected] Abu Dhabi

Vacation Internationalcheats, authenticity of my comments / complaints

Now they have started telling, I am fake. They tell this to misguide you from knowing the truth. The attached paper was given by vacation international to me, when I signed the contract. It contains their Emirates NBD Bank account number and lot more stuffs. This information won’t be given to any other individual other than customers & business partners. What I say is true from bottom of my heart, believing or not believing it’s up to you. You can sit in line with us, if you want it...

They do say you "we are in this business for past 12+ years and now some competitors are trying to destroy our name". I say who destroy their business.

1. Sales man who makes false promises to make us sign the contract.
                      2.Vacation International management, who supports the sales team to fool us.
                      3.Their lazy customer service, who are least bothered about customers queries. No matter how many times you call them, they never call you back. Always busy, tell the same to all customers!!!
                      4.The owner of vacation international, who doesn’t care about any of these. Wants only profit !!!

You may see some satisfied, brullient, excellent comments created in this site by their cheats (sales & staff), to be more specific half educated fellows. If you read all their comments, you can feel same broken English in all good comments. Think why? Its their staff (victims/customers those who've spoken with their staff personally, can clearly identify that!!!)

cheats, authenticity of my comments / complaints

Email written to
                          [email protected]

Om Gupta Nov 03, 2012

Vacation Internationalcheating confirmed - refer gulf news picture

Refer Link in Gulf News Website (Pictures attached)

Friends you may see some satisfied, brullient, excellent comments created in this site by their cheats (sales & staff), to be more specific half educated fellows. If you read all their comments, you can feel same broken english in all good comments. Think why? Its their staff (victims/customers those who've spoken with their staff personally, can clearly identify that!!!)

Friends lets all raise our voice together, I request all victims to write their bad experiences in internet (atleast let us make our unknown friends be aware)

innocent_victim Sep 26, 2012

Honestly, It seems like no one (vacation staff) is answering for gulf news article, instead trying to boost the company image by putting fake messages (without any evidence).

aly kotb Sep 26, 2012

This company has people can make things easier for the client and in the time it takes

aly kotb Sep 26, 2012

'm contracted with a company Vacations International and you ask them in government entities and told me it's not a company to have any problems
                            With customers

• Kh
                            KHAMKAR Aug 28, 2012

my own experience was great for all what i got from my membership since i joined with Vacation International

Vacation Internationalcheats - how to get deposit money back

This review is created to make public aware about timeshare scam by vacation international, operating in Dubai. Also to help lot more innocent victims to retreive money from these cheaters.

About Vacation International Frauds,
                          Dear all,
                          If you’re seeing this message means you must be a victim of this company. They are full of lies right from the beginning, all promises were fake. They are professional in cheating business, they know how to bait the hook by playing around the UAE law. Even Dubai Economics Department accepts they are cheating (refer gulf news article link), DED simply says "only higher authorities can take action against them". Still if you go to court, you may have to spend 5000+ Dhs to conduct the case which is not possible for a common expat. Some people manage to conduc
                          t case in Dubai court, and get favorable judgment (which confirms they are cheaters). They even threaten you to drop the case, this means they are not only cheaters but also criminals.

Those who've made contract with these cheaters, please read through the below points (actions to follow) to retrieve your money back.
                          This is applicable only within 10 days of contract signing, after that no way (except court)

1. Do not communicate with vacation cheaters at all.
                          2. Go directly to Dubai Economic Department (Ahlan Dubai) near clock tower round about.
                          3.Take all your contract papers, receipt documents & submit the complaint by filling the form given by them.
                          4.Initially DED may resist to accept your complaint, don’t leave them stay strong on your point (tell them I want to meet higher authority, if you don’t take my case).
                          5.After filing complaint, don’t ever ever listen to vacation cheaters. They will try to give you more offers to make you take back the complaint.
                          6.If you listen to them, that’s it they will fool you again.

Already so many cases are going in Dubai court, even court has ordered them to refund the money to some victims. Now some of the recent victims are going to file a group case against these cheaters, those who are willing can join.

As usual I am not a competitor of vacation cheaters, am also an innocent victim trying to retrieve my money back.

All I’ve mentioned is true, so many hundreds of people have lost their money (refer gulf news article).

Om Gupta Nov 07, 2012

Try to lodge a police complaint
                              please send message to me to get more [email protected]

ndisclosed Oct 30, 2012

ALL THE INNOCENT VICTIMS ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN US IN COLLECTIVE EFFORTS TO PUNISH THESE CHEATERS.

ndisclosed Oct 30, 2012

To get the refund, many people are jointly going to court. Please join them immediately to pursue the case strongly.