Shoppers Drug Mart — two day pepsi sale may 14, 15
Went to two different SDM's in Brampton to buy Pepsi on Sunday. Both stores were out of stock, and when I asked for rain cheques i was informed that they did not issue them on two day sales. I countered that nowhere was there any indication of limited quantities, or no rain cheques would be issued. I was furious with the lack of communication at the store level. Not blaming the sales associates--they were very polite but doing their jobs. So that takes me to management. That policy not only ridiculous, but insulting to buyers.
I do intend to share my adventure with all my friends because now I have even more reason to take my business to Rexall. I wonder if anyone in your organization really gives a damn about your customers.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item