Shoppers Drug Mart / service
This is not so much of a complaint as a general comment. I shop at the Montrose Road SDM in Niagara Falls. Each time a customer enters the store, one of the clerks in cosmetics says hello. While this seems like a friendly gesture at the outset, it seems to be nothing more than a routine for the staff. Most of the time I can't even see them, when I can see them they are almost never looking in my direction. I have been talking to a staff member when they shout out hello at the next customer in the middle of me speaking, which I find disrespectful. I appreciate friendly and welcoming employees but this seems to me like an idea that was thrust upon the staff. I find it more annoying than welcoming.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.