Shoppers Drug Mart / rude and untrained cashier
They sent me an email wiz a voucher to take $20 off on my purchase of $75 or more.
I purchased about $110 stuffs and presented the voucher to the cashier on my cellphone, but she was so rude and didn't even look and asked me to print it off. I told her that the terms on the voucher did not mention that I need to print it off. She did not explain and just ignored me and kept on scanning the items. After I paid, she just said " next" . She just talked to the next customer, while I was still waiting for my receipt. When my receipt was ready, she just passed it and did not even look at me. She is definitely racist, but she's not even a native speaker either. I also felt that I was cheated to shop there by the email.
I live very closed to this store and go there regularly, most of the employees are unrespectful there. I will use all my points and never shop at any shoppers drug mart in the future.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points