Shoppers Drug Mart / prescription pick up

Canada, Alberta, Calgary Review updated:
I called the shoppers that I deal with regularly to fill a prescription over the phone so I could go and pick it up. I spok with a girl named Alex on the ohone(she was great). After explaining to her that I was out of all of our families inhalers she started to look for who had a perscription left Turned out it was just myself. So she said that I had just filled two in three weeks ago but should not be a problem.
I then went to the store 1/2 hr later as instructed to be told by the lady filling the perscription that she could not help me as it had not been 30days. Not overly happy I left. Then after I left I logged on my benifits to see and nothing was even submitted to say it was denied.
So just wondering if it is more of a company policy to deny before 30days or what the real deal is. Especially as a ventilin inhaler can be used as many times as needed. That and you would think that being there has been a air quality issue for the last week common sense would step in and say. People with breathing difficulties might be using it a bit more
I would like a actual answer in writing pls as I also will be talking to my benefit company in the morning to make sure something was attempted and that there is this clause on my benifits as I have never had a issue with the plan before except at shopper
My number is[protected] if someone would like to discuss further. Thank you
Mar 13, 2018

N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
In the second grade we learn that proper nouns begin with a capital letter. I find it insulting that you call a grown woman a girl when you don't know the simple rules of grammar that a young child know.
N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
@Nonnie Mouse I notice that as well, a lot of posters are referring to employees as kids(gilrs) when they are no smarter than an eight year old.

Shoppers Drug Mart Logo Shoppers Drug Mart