Shoppers Drug Mart / prescription medication
The shoppers drug mart in Alexandria has repeatedly told me that I cannot get my medication because it is a controlled substance. It is not even a narcotic and there are far worse drugs that should be monitored. The pharmasist take it upon themselves to be the doctor. Your doctor gives you instructions on how to use your medication and they go against that. I suffer from severe chronic pain and now I have been denied my civil rights to access my medication. I only hope I do not go through withdrawal symptoms because of them. My doctor change my prescription in the office and told me she would not send other prescription just to finish the remaining I had Shopper Drug Mart control patient medication. Were is are Civil Rights.
Why should I suffer for them, were is my rights.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.