Shoppers Drug Mart - Everything — irresponsible, rude, careless
I've dealt with this store since 1993 it was really good then. The staff was friendly, smart, responsible, etc. With each new owner it has gone downhill to now where it has tanked. There are mistakes, unreliability (They don't call doctors) ; they don't deliver on time (On the day they are supposed despite reminders from me) ; they are extremely rude; and it is a huge unpleasant problem to deal with them. But I am housebound being disabled and cannot do anything about this.
Head office does not care - I did call them.
I have a question: have they actually gotten even worse or is their way of communicating with me?
They once again did not deliver tonight (Even though they had said items were out for delivery) , so I have no way to get items I needed.
More Shoppers Drug Mart - Everything Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item