Shoppers Drug Mart

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 by

customer service of emma and jenna

Calgary, Alberta
Canada
On November 12th, 2017 at 5:58 pm I purchased a few items at the Shoppers Drug Mart. I was there specifically to purchase some CDs to burn a music CD. I didn't want to purchase the wrong kind and so I asked the woman at the check out counter if I had the right item to burn a CD and have it play on a CD player. She told me it looked like the CDs her dad used to use in when he used to burn music CDs. It seemed like that information wasn't reliable so I told her that if it didn't work, I would be returning the item. Please note, there was basically nobody else in the store, there was no line ups and she could have taken more time to get me the correct answer.

When I got home I tried to make the music CD on the Maxwell DVD-R ($14.99 CAD) but it didn't work. And so I left to return the product along with the bag and the receipt.

When I got to the store, I went to the same counter. The original woman that gave me the wrong information was there, along with another new woman that I hadn't spoken with.

That new woman told me I would not be receiving a refund because the product was opened. I explained that I was given wrong information and the original check out woman denied having told me the product would work. "But I told you I would be returning the item if it didn't work". The employee denied any responsibility in providing me with accurate information or that she needed to explain their return policy when I told her I was going to bring it back if it didn't work. "You never said you were going to open it", she said.

The other woman said I could return on Monday and speak with the manager. I told her, no, I wanted my refund tonight. I did not want anymore run-around or "double talk". That is when she threatened to call the police. This is completely unacceptable.

I then had to make another trip to London Drugs. The employees at that store were very helpful in making sure I had the right product. "We guarantee this will work, but if for ANY reason it doesn't, please come back and you will receive a full refund at ANY time. They were absolutely horrified by my story about what happened at Shoppers Drug Mart and so am I.

I expect an immediate response, an apology and a full refund. If I am not satisfied with the response, I will be blasting my experience all over social media. Please note I have thousands of followers locally and internationally due to my business in INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE and property management.

Sincerely,

SHELLEY BONWICK, Associate,
THE ALBERTA COLLECTION / exclusive affiliate of CHRISTIE'S INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE
Residential Sales, Leases, and Purchase Options
web: thealbertacollection.com
web: christiesrealestate.com
web: shelleybonwick.com
fax: 403-776-3550
cell: 403-880-2770
Updated by shelley bonwick, Nov 17, 2017
I received my apology and full refund from the manager at the local shoppers and the head office in Ontario.

Nobody said anything about me throwing a temper tantrum and there is nothing child-like about expecting the service staff to take responsibility for their words and their actions.

Who are you to comment on what happened? Your name must be Jenna or Emma! Put your big girl panties on and enjoy your "retraining" Jenna and Emma!
Updated by shelley bonwick, Nov 18, 2017
Then you're just a busy-body rude troll. Get a life. You obviously don't have one or you wouldn't be hiding behind a keyboard. Identify yourself and quit advocating violence, bullying and name calling. First you bring up the fact that my international clients would have no interest in Shoppers, a Canadian company, and then you act all sanctimonious because you yourself is from the US and I didn't automatically know! What kind of job do you have that allows you to insert your unwanted responses to all these companies complaints? Actually, I have no interest in finding out anything about you. You're hilarious!
Updated by shelley bonwick, Nov 18, 2017
Intelligence has nothing to do with me wasting my time trying to figure out a trolls motivation for replying on this forum.

Why do you stick your nose in other people's business? If it is not trolling, then why do it? If you are not Emma or Jenna, then you have even bigger psychological problems then being a lousy employee.

What is your interest in my parents? In me? Why are you on this forum reading other people's complaints? Get a life.

Why should I care if you believe me? I never asked you to believe me, and I don't care if you do or don't. Nobody on this forum will EVER care about your views on corporal punishment, parenting, violence or discipline.

I don't care where you are from, and neither does anyone else. You won't even identify yourself by name or job and its just pathetic to be reading other peoples complaints, never mind taking the time out to reply to them, over and over.
Updated by shelley bonwick, Nov 22, 2017
I thought this was a legitimate site. Instead this site has been taken over by losers and trolls. Pathetic people pretending to be me. Weighing in on other people's problems. Anyways, my situation has been dealt with very successfully once I went above the workers in question. Never should have happened in the first place.

Also, I would never private message anyone on this site. You mean nothing to me and you are not worth my time or anyone else's. I won't be visiting this site again, so if someone writes back claiming to be Shelley Bonwick, rest assured its not THEE Shelley Bonwick.

Via Con Dios
Complaint comments Comments (26)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Drug Stores

Comments

N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Yeah because your international "followers" are going to be a BIG help with a Canadian business 😂😂
N  18th of Nov, 2017 by    -3 Votes
@kstulk Shut up. NO one asked for your opinion.
N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@David HensIer Telling me that I am wrong is trolling. Why would they be interested in my blog if they were not Jenna or Emma. Also this is not kindergarten so I can be rude if i want. This is my blog so shut up loser.
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick This is not me. Whomever it is pretending to be me is pathetic.
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Again, this is not a blog, and by using this website you have agreed to follow the terms and conditions set by the site operators.
@sheIley bonwick not me
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I felt somewhat sympathetic towards your experience until I read your updates. If you didn't want the opinions of others, you should not have posted on a public consumer complaints website. There is also no reason to be unnecessarily rude just because you disagree with others.
N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@pobarjenkins You never felt sympathiic towards me so don't lie.. Also I bet you are either emma or jenna, why else would you and all your loser friends be interested in my story. I admit that I was rude to them. I did use profanity an said we would settle this outside. I told them that I would get my boyfriend to deal with them. And they asked me to leve the store. I refused and they threatened to call the police on me. This other customer I wonder if she knows jenna or emma (You should know since you were one of them) she told me I was out of line, and I told her to mind her own business. If you felt sympethic to me you would not have threatened to call the police when I refused to leave. Why do you trolls come on the internet to harass others. Stay off my post emma or jenna or I will have you fired.
N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Some of my comments were deleted because this site is poorly ran and allows people to harass others you pathetic loser. I would not be surprised if you were Jenna or Emma. Well guess what I am taking you to court for threatening to call the police on me.
N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@pobarjenkins I am not the one being rude. This is my blog and I can say whatever I want so why not shut the fudge up. This is my blog and if I want to be rude to you then whatever. Too bad this does not allow profanity and all my posts were deleted. THey have babies running this site.
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Again...this is not me. As if!
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Not me. Get a life. Losers...
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick I live in the United States and have never been to a Shoppers Drug Mart in my life. However if it gives you comfort to assume someone can only disagree with you if they are the individuals in question, then I'm glad to give you solace.

Having read the additional details you just provided, I would have 100% called the police as well and then had you banned from the store. It is private property and they have the legal right to do so. If you have ever worked in retail then you should know that that sort of behavior is not tolerated nor should it be.
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick This is not your blog nor is it a blog at all. It is a public consumer complaints website. As a user on this website, you are required to follow the terms and conditions and that is why your posts are being deleted.
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick You cannot take someone to court for threatening to call the police. That is a right people have, especially when being threatened like you admitted to doing.
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick not me. Fake post.
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Not me. Fake post. Get a life people!
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@shelIey bonwick Not my reply. People need to get a life. Losers pretending to be me.
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@pobarjenkins FYI: none of my actuals posts have been deleted. Some very sad individuals are taking the time to post stuff pretending its me. Some real messed up people on this board. Keep moving. Nothing to see here, people. Keep it moving. Keep it real.
N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@shelley bonwick If someone is accessing your account, why not change your password?
N  25th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Is it just me or does Shelly Bonwick seem immature. She makes rude posts to others, claims she did not write them. She accuses other posters of being Emma or Jenna, What are the chances of either one of them seeing her posts? Then she claims people who disagree with her are trolling. She does not want you to reply unless you take her side. But this is a public forum and people can comment. She is real stupid and immature.
N  25th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Catrinna VaIadez The poster commented above that she used profanity and threatened the employees. A situation that definitely warranted authorities in my opinion.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree