Shoppers Drug Mart / candle I purchased
Hello... 5:35 pm I limped to the counter bc I have a disability with a candle in my hand. The price wasn't on the candle. So she looks at me like I'm completely stupid and says go back and get another one. I said excuse me? I identified that I limp. Gave me unacceptable amounts of attitude with 5 people behind me and ask a male clerk to get another one for her. It's not my job to make sure your prices are on products. She was completely rude to me and I was very embarrassed. Don't know if I will go back into that store after this.
Short Pilapino girl.
Thanks for your time.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.