Shell Gas Station / bad gas pump

Today I stop at a Shell gas station in Detroit MI, 7 Mile and Grandriver. After going inside to pay for my gas. I return to my car to start the pump. While pumping my gas it would stop after ever16 cent. I payed for $30 in gas after it took me five minute to pump just $15 I went back into the store and got my $15 dollars back and complain to the boy behind the counter that this is ridiculous how they have the pump set up. All he could say is have a good day. This is just a another way of getting over on the poor people in that community. I have used other Shell gas station and never experience this before. Nor would this be tolerated in other community. After getting my money back I drove around the corner to a Marathon station where I was able to finish pumping my gas. I will never return to another Shell station and specially not that one.

Ti

Comments

• Ru
      Jan 11, 2012

Gas splashed all over the ground...note the receipt for .83 cents...
    I was then able to put gas in tank... receipt on the left...for $17

Dec 27, 2012

i was at 12:05 am on the shell gas station 3649 gulfway Port Arthur, Tx filling gas on my car i paid $20 dollars and the pump finish at 12:16 to do it...this is not the first time because the last time i paid $20 dollars and i stop the pump on 1 dollar i wont come back on this station any more, so bad service.