Shell Gas / fraudulent charge and misbehavior
I went to your Shell Gas Station at 3301 W. Howard St, Skokie IL 60076 on 11/12/16 at 01.33 AM. I paid $22.52 for candy and gas. It was $20 for gas. I went to pump gas, by mistake, I picked up 87 gas instead of 93. So I went to the cashier and requested to transfer my money credit for 97 gas. The attendant said that he did not know how to do that and wanted me to pay another $20 if I wanted gas. He did neither refund my money, nor credit back to my credit card. I got upset and went to another gas station to get the gas. Proofs can be sent.
Before I contact the authorities, I request you to credit my credit card # [protected] and get in touch with me at your earliest.
6637 N. Whipple St
Chicago, IL 60645
More Shell Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - damage to my vehicle
- Shell - unknown credit card charge
- Shell - contaminated diesel fuel tank
- Shell Malaysia - gangsterism shell staff while working
- Shell - price deception