Shaw Internet / so speed - not getting the internet speed I am paying for
I have been with Shaw for over 11 years, worst customer service, and tech support. I am paying for Broadband 50 and most of the time I get less than extreme or high speed internet connection. Called their Technical support, always the same thing, wait for over 30- 40 mins before getting to a rep, then the routine of unplug modem etc..I had to cancel appointments as I can not wait all day at home waiting for them, as I travel and work. I pay @$180 per month, it is frustrating when you surf the web, or check emails, you are not even getting the service you pay for. I replaced my router on advice of Shaw person, to the best one possible, still an issue. I got their Broadband 50 modem, and was told that I need to connect directly to my modem to get that speed, Shaw's own modem with built in wifi, can not even back up their wifi for speed. i believe the modern world uses wifi then plugging in your laptop with a direct cable. Tech and customer service calls have been pointless most time as is service calls, with out resolution of this issue. I had to get a WIND mobile stick for back, when my internet goes to snail's pace, I think dial up might be faster. The final reason for this complain here was due to bad experience with their technical support team. Looking to see if I can find another internet /phone/ TV provider without these issues.
More Shaw Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam 
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested