Serta Mattress/boxspring / Sagging Mattress
I purchased a new boxspring and mattress set at The Brick Mattress Store on June 9, 2008.
The mattress has been sagging in the middle for several weeks. I contacted the store and was told there was nothing that could be done. ("unless the sag is more than 1.5 inches"). Because it is new, I do not feel it should be sagging at all, let alone placing a "sag" measurement on the product.
I paid $900.00 for this bed and feel it should not be "sagging" already. The bed I had previously was half the price and lasted 15 years with no problem.
I would like the mattress replaced with an equivalent model.
More Serta Mattress/boxspring Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight
- Serta - mattress
- Serta - replacement mattress