Sears / poor system
For the first, and maybe last time, I purchased an item from sears.com for pickup at the Cross County Sears on a Friday around noon and a couple hours later I received an email confirmation that my item is ready for pickup with my order #, etc. I called the store customer support to ask how long they hold items and told me three weeks. The next day I received a voicemail stating that my item is out of stock bla bla sorry for the inconvenience. I don't know what that tells you but to me that means they sold the item that I paid in full with my money or their system is #$%^ so why would I want to buy from them? When I purchased the item it clearly stated on the site the item was in stock plus I received the email confirmation the same day.
I called the store customer support and they told me the item will be in stock 8-10 days after I purchased the item. I then emailed Sears customer service to complain and the same day I received an email that they will contact the store coach. A couple days later I received a phone call that my item is ready for pick up, which was before the 8-10 days. Now whatever is going on Sears needs to work on their system because it's just not good business. I never had any problems ordering online from Best Buy or other stores but that is just my experience. The only reason I ordered from sears.com is because they had a great price on the item at the time which I can also get from other stores with a little patience.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions