Sears Outlet, Sacramento, CA / extremely poor management
On July 7, 2009, I was scheduled for a 1:00 pm employment interview with the Sears Outlet in Sacramento, CA. I arrived at 12:45 pm and found that there were 5 other candidates waiting as well. One in particular was scheduled for a 12 noon interview and was yet to be seen when I arrived. I was marginally greeted by a Sears employee who once he determined that I was not there to shop, proceeded to ignore me and the other candidates. At 1:20 pm I asked if in fact interviews were to going to be conducted and was told to "just wait!"
I decided that perhaps I might want to rethink my decision to apply for a position with Sears at this particular location. I wished the candidate that had been waiting at this point for over an hour 'good luck' and left. Not, in my opinion, the way I'd go about cultivating a winning team environment and positive/high employee moral.
More Sears Outlet, Sacramento, CA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - lg dishwasher ldp6797st
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite microwave
- Sears Brands - master protection agreement
- Sears - kenmore 80 gal electric water heater power miser 12 model 153.321840 serial# f07a085896
- Sears - repair dryer