Sears Optical / $311 for glasses I cannot see out of!

1 South Portland, ME, United States

I purchased progressive lenses at sears. Returned three times because could not see with them. I was told the prescription was correct and to go back to my opthalmologic. The website says "satisfaction guaranteed with no questions asked." do not believe sears or their optical provider, u. S. Optical. It has been one year and I am still fighting to return glasses I cannot wear. They told me I must return within 90 days - I did try!! U. S. Optical runs the sears optical centers so it is useless to bring a complaint to the store manager. My eye doctor told me they sold me inferior lenses that were not the quality of my current lenses (Much older) and they should take them back immediately. Warning: you get what you pay for - see your eye care doctor who is a professional and has your health and wellbeing in mind. U. S. Optical and sears will take you money and not give you anything but the run around. Very, very bad business. Their optical departments should have to be registered with the state and have guidelines but they don't. I wonder how many elderly people have been cheated by sears optical. Sears - shame on you!!!