Sears Kenmore Trio Elite / high-pitched hum
Is anyone else with a Sears Kenmore Trio Elite going crazy by hearing a constant high-pitched hum whenever the refrigerator "kicks in"??? I realize all refrigerators hum or make some sort of sound whenever they kick in to adjust temperature, but really, this high-pitched noise is enough to drive anyone to the nut house! I thought we'd get used to it, but we even hear it above our television noise and even when I'm in bed (upstairs and away from the kitchen), if it's quiet and I'm just laying there, I can hear it. It's not just my husband and me who hear it...everyone who comes over hears it too. Sears says this is a "normal" noise and unfortunately, I looked in the manual and it, too, says a "high-pitched" sound is "normal." See you at the insane asylum!
More Sears Kenmore Trio Elite Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Stove/Oven
- Sears Brands - defective product
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator model 795.7902.313 bought nov 2017
- Sears Brands - lg 65sk8000pua 65" class super uhd 4k hdr ai led tv
- Sears Home Warranty - refrigerator ice machine repair complaint - not yet done from past 5 months.