Sears / Kenmore He2 Washer / cost of repair
We bought our front loading Kenmore He2Plus a year and a half ago and it started leaking badly during a recent wash.
I called Sears to schedule a repair. It was an automated line and I was told that a service repairman would be out a few days between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
The repairman showed up and said just for showing up there would be a 70 dollar charge.
He proceeded to do the repair. The washer simply needed the rubber around the opening of the washer to be replaced. He said this was the most common problem.
Something had caused the rubber to not seal completely. He replaced it in one hour or less and charged me 214.06.
We feel this is extremely high for a simple replacement of a rubber seal. Since this is a common problem I think Sears should consider their culpability regarding these rubber seals.
More Sears / Kenmore He2 Washer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Dishwasher repair
- Sears Brands - repair service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement