Sears / Kenmore Energy Star Dehumidifier / terrible service
I have purchased a dehumidifier with extended warranty from the local Sears store (Sioux Falls, SD) a year ago. Now that the new season started, it doesn't work. Since it's still under warranty, I called the store's service center and set up an appointment for in-home repair. A repair man was supposed to come today between 8 and 12 am, but nobody came. When I called, they couldn't find a record that an appointment has even been set up. The lady on the phone was very rude and condescending to me.
I wouldn't submit this complaint if this would have been the first time, however, it is not. This is my second dehumidifier from Sears, and the first one was also defective after just one season, and I went through the same stupid game of trying to get someone to repair it then too. The repair service was unreliable, the people rude and disagreeable, and they kept telling me that they couldn't find any records of my purchase - mind you, I had all the paperwork and receipts and business card of the sales person who sold the dehumidifier to me.
I find it inexcusable and unacceptable that I have to go through such a torture every time I need something fixed and that they can't find the records of anything!
More Sears / Kenmore Energy Star Dehumidifier Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - warranty
- Sears - warranty department 
- Sears - sears home services
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - order