Sears / dishwasher repair appointment
So frustrated with Sears repair service. I have a dish washer that has gone on the blink. Called for a repair appointment and ended up speaking with someone in the Philippines who spoke broken English and was very difficult to understand. But I did finally get an appointment. Guess What! First available opening is ONE MONTH from today! Requested to speak with the supervisor and she wasn't any help either. Also requested to speck to someone in the US and was told by the supervisor that I was being racist for not wanting to deal with them. Me! A hispanic!
My advice to you . . . Do NOT purchase any Sears Protection Agreement Plans. Sears will not be there for you when you need them; and you'll end up speaking to someone in a different country. So please, save yourselves the aggravation and disappointment. Do NOT purchase any Sears Protection Agreement Plans. Sears is not worthy of your hard earned money.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund