Sears Dental Niles Ohio / dont trust dentist

1 Niles, OH, United States Review updated:

Dr Isam Ibrahim at sears dental of niles told me 1 year ago that i had 8 cavities upon my cleaning with him. Six months
ago he told me that I had 10 cavities. This week i went to another dentist that was the Sears dental in boardman and he said i had only 2 cavities. I never had the 8 or 10 filled because it was so expensive and it just seemed mpossible for me to have that many cavities because i brush 3 to 4 times a day and floss 3 to 4 times a week. And the lady that cleaned my teeth said that she didn't see any problems them the Dr. Isam Ibrahim said that i had 10 and most of my old cavities needed to be replaced which were only 2 3 or 4 years old.I have had 3 or 4 filled before by dr. Isam Ibrahim and i am wondering if i even needed them done at the time. Its very discouraging when i try my best to keep my teeth nice and you get told you have 10 cavities. I am thinking about filing a lawsuit against him. This is just terrible he would of just ruined my teeth with all of those unneeded fillings. I just wonder how many people are getting work done that is not necessary.

Comments

2t
  2nd of Jun, 2009

You might consider going to a private practice (non-clinic) dentist who someone with your values recommends to you. You might even need 2 opinions. The dental clinics have different motivations and agendas by the nature of their business models.