Sears / overcharged!
The 21st of March I will send my last payment to Sears. I was late two times and they raised my rate to 32%. I talked with them and told them the circumstances and asked them to lower my rate. They refused. After years of being a Sears customer, I will never do business with them again because I know for a fact that other companies will respect a long time customer and negotiate a lower rate. I have done this for myself. Sear's attitude says that they don't care about keeping customers.
I'm going to make sure that my voice goes out loud and clear to every one I know to stay away of Shoddy Sears.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Service Department - Stove/Range
- Sears Brands - kenmore gas stove 
- Sears Brands - credit card/washer 
- Sears Master Protection Plan - refrigerator / freezer side by side 
- Sears Brands - appliance repair service