Sears / nine service calls for the same problem!
Baton rouge, la - purchased a carrier central heating and a / c system from sears in august 2004. In the past three months i have had nine service calls for the same problem which is the system is pouring water from the system which is housed in a storage closet in the hall of my home. Because of the constant water, the drywall in the closet is ruined, the carpet outside the closet is stained, the carpet in an adjoining bedroom closet had to be torn out because of standing water which ruined shoes, purses, etc. To date we have no resolution. Sears continues to send repairman after repairman for the same problem (Nine times in 3 months) with no result. Then they claim they are not responsible for any damages incurred. I am a 75 year old woman and they told me i would have to hire a private contractor to estimate the damages and maybe they would cover replacing the carpet outside the closet, nothing more. What on earth do i have to do to get this unit fixed or replaced??? It is under warranty for 13 more years, i make my payments monthly to sears for the system, i just need some help!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions