Sears Brands / warranty on kenmore washer

1 United States

On 9/17/208, I called Sears extended warranty for my Kenmore washer. The door of my front door washer was squeaking every you open it and the agent said i was still under warranty until 9/18/2018 and he scheduled the repair for 9/18/2018 from 10am to 2pm.
On 9/18/2018 at 10 am, I got a call from an agent saying that the tech called out sick and they have to cancel my appt. She asked what was the problem and I said again that my front load washer door was squeaking every time I open it. she said they schedule the wrong tech and she will be sending the repair tech for Friday 9/21 from 1pm to 5pm. on 9/21, the tech came in and said he does not any tools to do any repairs and he can start my washer to seat was running fine but I told him it was running fine and he said that sometimes they put the wrong code in the system and that he will put it in his notes and call back on 9/22 to rescheduled, He was here for less than 5 minutes.
On saturday, I called to reschedule and spoke to rude person that told that my warranty expired and that i have to pay if i want someone to come out .
I called when I was still under warranty but your company cancel the appt and send someone that did nothing. he said he will give me 30 % because of their scheduling mistake.
This was a breech of con tract from you, I called when I was under warranty and you can listen to the recorded transactions that i explain the problem of my door .Your company cancelled my appt on 9/18/2018, which was still under warranty.
I hope to get an answer to resolve this.

Jacqueline Awad