Sbicard / I did not receive monthly statement

1 India Review updated:

I have a problem with the monthly bill statement. Earlier I used to receive couple of days before the due date. However I used to pay the amount to avoid late payment. But this time it is ridiculous I paid the due amount but till now I didnot receive my monthly statement. If this gonna happen again I will deactivate my account. Earlier I lodged complaint stating that am not receiving my monthly statement on time. However your executive person assured that he will not repeat it again. But still there is no change infact it has become worst.
Hence I kindly request you to send statement as soon as possible.

Comments

• Ha
      25th of Apr, 2008

I can not recived statment of my sbi card .So please send on my e-mail id

• Ra
      14th of Oct, 2008

not reicieving the statement.

• Pz
      1st of Dec, 2008

Dear sir,
    I am sorry to say that i have received amounting Rs30, 000/- offered by you interest free for a month.On Telefonic confirmation taken by your representative, I ask for made EMI for a year because i had refuse to take this offer.Latte your representative deputed for collection of payment received payment regularly on their sweet-well but i did not receipt any statement bill since March, 08 to July, 08.Then i sent an E-Mail sbicard.com .
    On my reqest made by E-Mail i have received statement Bili on my E-Mail.While going through bill it has noticed that Little amount credit in my sbicard.Latter wherever your representative ask for payment i told that please in corporate EMI for a year but no response received back.Then i given feed back ot GE but action found in vain.
    You are requested to please stop this unfair practice and act as per RBI Act, and adjust my amount paid w.e.f March, 08 to till date.Other wise i will compel to raised this dispute before consumer form and responsibility well rest upon your shoulder.This may treat one month advance notice.

Yours sincerely