SBI Credit Card / online transactions
There are many things to complain about the service that SBI provides to its credit card holder. But the most annoying things,
1. Type of online services provided. It is ridiculous to sign on for again if you are not able to sign in using your existing log in information. I did it three times but still I can not access my account online.
2. The drop box facility is amusing, just to drop a check you have to travel to Deccan Branch in Pune cause the skypak drop boxes are horrible. You will certainly not sleep until your payment gets credited if drop the check in any one of these.
3. The statements reach you just in time. (Before the payment due date) and you will receive SMS's confirming the dispatch of you statement just in 3-4 days after the billing date to keep you on your toes. Funny it takes 12-16 days for a statement to reach you in bigger city like Pune. I wish none in a small city should have a SBI card.
4. More to this, the statements take weeks to reach you on email. Must be passing thru each and every possible wire!!!
5. The last and the BEST, even if you do not want to use the card and cut it and throw it? Dont worry. You will receive a same card from SBI soon!!! :-)
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi