SBI Credit Card / very harsh and unhelpful customer service!
The customer service has been very harsh and has not been helpful. They are rude and often end up giving wrong information to the clients. For eg. I dropped a cheque in one of their ATM in Bangalore and the amount was not deducted from the statement. When I checked with the customer service they told me that they don't pick up the cheques from the ATM. Immediately I issued a fresh cheque and made the payment but my previous cheque which the bank promised me that wont be picked up was also used. And when I call the bank they say that they cant help it. There were several other incidents like this.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption