SBI Credit Card / getting harressing calls from the bank
I was using SBI Credit Card, and found some discrepancies in the statements starting from the month of November 2006, which I voiced out in various mails to the company but with no positive response. This year (2007) in the month of May, after innumerous calls and mails, Mr. Harkesh Wahi, said to be Manager (who claimed to look after SBI Cr. Card Division in Gurgaon, Infinity Tower as well as Janak Puri, New Delhi branch) finally made settlement from the company with a total payout of Rs.20,000/- (I did got settlement letter from the Bank).
First installment of Rs.5,200/- cash (paid in the month of May 2007) and than five equal installments of Rs.2,960/-. The last installment has been paid in the month of October 2007.
Since the payout of my final installment, I have been receiving harassing calls from the representatives stating to make payments. It seems there is no coordination between departments of such a reputed Bank that even after issuance of settlement letter from one department, and even after getting all the cheques cleared from customers bank, the other department is not aware of it. It seems that a customer is just taken for a ride?
May I request everyone out there, helping the consumers rights to kindly help me out in this matter.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption