SBI Credit Card / sbi credit card promotional offers and their partner deals4all

India Review updated:
I responded to a promotion offer sent to me by SBI Credit card. I bought a Mobile phone - Motorola MPX220. First I was made to wait for several months for the product and then I received a damaged product. Evan After following up several times for a replacement, I have not succeeded. The phone nos, just does not work. It is still in the warranty period. It was delivered on 28 Nov. 2006.

I initially contacted SBI Cards-- through email. I was asked to write to sbicard@deals4all.net, EVEN AFTER I HAVE INFORMED THEM THAT I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THEM AND GOT NO RESPONSE.

The call centre people are not supposed to deal with such problems, we are informed that they will only inform concerned person. And I do not think any one is CONCERNED.

I contacted the person who delivered the product to me Compact International. They say they are the same deals4all at
Address: 246 Laxmi Plaza Laxmi Industrial Estate New Link Road Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zip/Postal Code: 400053
Telephone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

None of these nos. work. I have now a dozen phone nos. half of them are not working and some are engaged constantly. Finally one person responded(but I am never allowed to talk to him on phone), however for the last several months I have been trying to get a replacement. But I have not managed to get it. They have been sending me the same old mobile again and again, that too WITHOUT the charger. So I cannot even try it out to see whether they have sent me a repaired phone.

I bought this product considering that it is SBI's offer, I did not expect that a bank of high repute would have dealings with such unreliable people. Now I find that SBI is not bothered and the Compact International (or deals4all as they call themselves) is obviously taking the customer for a ride.

This whole this has cost me a lot of time and money, and I know deals4all is just waiting for me to get tired of writing to them and following up. But I think I will go on. I am of course worried about the money I have spent on the phone, I am also irritated by the fact that these people, SBI sends me promotion mailers with the same deals4all as partners thus allowing them to again take customers for a ride.

Comments

Hn
  14th of Nov, 2007
This is praveen , frm bangalore I had sbicard and same 28th of Oct -07 sbi card offer a one Gardino watch offer in the same day I have applied and also same day its amount Rs 399 debited to my account but so for I dint get the material. I called all call centers there I am not get proper response .

If its possible, please credit the same amount to my account!

Regards,
Praveen.
Ji
  14th of Nov, 2007
I am ordered one Giordano watch watch through sbi card offer, the amount is debited but now no response, after placing the order i got a order confirmation letter. but after that no reply for my mails about the status of delivery.

Who will be the right person to contact such kind of problem.

We are ordering these kind of things only Looking in to SBI s reputation.

The bank has to take the responsibility/ to choose the supplier while giving the offers like this.

regards,
Jijesh
Ra
  2nd of Feb, 2008
I received my watches..Complaint withdrawn

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]