SBI / non payment of pension

India Review updated:
This is regarding SBI Heerabagh. I am a central pensioner. The Central Processing Cell has not processed the ourpensions so far from January. About this already I have registered a compalint here. So far no action has been taken either by SBI or this cell. I request that immediate action may kindly be taken to solve the problerm of ours to see that by end of this month atleast we may get out pension. About this I have already sent to you on 7th of this month. Immesiuate attention is solicited -- K. Santosh Kumar.

Comments

Ea
  20th of Sep, 2008
Respected Sir,

I am E. Lakshmi Kumari, i deposited in your bank in kapra branch, interest amount every month credited in my sb account. in this month your people as not credited interest amount in my SB account. when i go and asked manager she told to me accountant is in leave. one accounts people is not there the total transction is pending in that branch. kindly clear my monthly interest. thanking you sir,

with regards,
lakshmi
Js
  30th of Sep, 2008
On 1/10/08 i saw a very big advertisement in Times of India news paper stating that all pensioners have been credited with revised pension as per 6 cpc recomendations.I really wonder how you could this when the actual scene is that it has not been yet.Further when i approached your call center they flatly admitted that they do not any thing about and asked me to approach local branch to find out .If that is the situation why you have wasted public money in releasing such a big press note as if you have done wonderful thing ?further it amounts to giving misleading information to public.what do you say for this?

prasad
  3rd of Oct, 2008
Dear sir,
I also have the same feeling towards your ad.in TOI. We were expecting that our pension and the arrears will be added in our accounts from this month itself. Anyhow may we do so atleast from next month?

yours,
Samuel Manoharan
03/10/2008
  16th of Nov, 2008
My PPO No.-236080800876/588158 Date 09-07-2008
diary no.PN 30806771 STNY No. CC569979A
i am a central pensioner since Feb08 but till date i could not get the pension as well as commuted value owing to that iam facing financial constrain. Kindly look in to the matter personally so that my pension colud be regularised and commuted value may be credit in my saving account No.11248329000 SBI branch HERBERTPUR/Vikasnagar(DEHRADUN)
SANGRAM SINGH
EX. Assistant Commandant/CISF
  1st of Feb, 2009
dear sir,

My PPO No - S/corr/019112/2008(Army) dated 04 Nov 2008.

I am a central pensioner since August 2008 but till i could not get the pension as well as commuted value owing to that I am facing financila constrain. Kindly look in to the matter personally so my pension could be regularised and commuted value may be credit in my saving account No 30276514281 SBI branch TRANSPORT NAGAR AGRA (UP).

Rajbir Singh Chahar
Ex Havildar (army)
  9th of Feb, 2009
dear, sir

My PPO No - S/corr/019112/2008(Army) dated 04 Nov 2008.

Rajbir Singh Chahar
Ex Havildar (army)
Si
  22nd of Mar, 2009
Sub – Family Pension

My Father was Late Shri N.K Abraham and he had a pension account with SBI BANSWARA RAJASTHAN
327001,

He was a Ex Service Man before death CRPF at least 10 years,

My Father was getting pension without any delay from SBI till his Death 13 Oct 2007,
Butd after his death on 13 0ct 2007 we submitted all the documents/ Files to Transfer His pension in to family pension in the name of my mother Ms.Saramma Abraham SBI a/c - 10904228426 with same Branch BANSWARA RAJASTHAN 327001,

so we Submitted all the Files /Documents and So the SBI Banswara Branch and the same branch also Dispatch the File to DELHI CPPC Cell Chandani Chowk Submitted that on 13/01/09, still pending ?

so sir pls do the Need full urgently,

We are trying to this procedure not from 13/01/09 but from the 2007 so we know that govt work will take time but i regret to say the SBI and CRPF DELHI BIKAJI CAMAPLACE are delayed ( 2007 - 2008 Dec ) and Further delayed from SBI BANSWARA and Delhi Branch, (Jan 09 till March ) there is no Coordination within the Organisation and there is no Feed back to Customer/ Family person,

It was also i would like to tell you that we both mother and my self visited delhi 2 times for this purpose,

We know that this work is not done in one day but at least 3 month but here
it was Delayed to 19-20 Month so pls do needful,

If there is any info needed pls send me mail or callme on 9911917532 delhi number

Thanking you

DSPSL No 4
PAO CODE: 63413
SBI DINDIGUL FILE No 21/2009
DATE SENT TO SBI CENTRAL PROCESSING CHENNAI on 02/02/2009

alhtough three months are over, I have not received my arrears.
  9th of May, 2009
Refer to PPO No. 236080800876 SBI Branch Vikas nagar Distt. Dehradun (Uttranchal)
Till date i am not getting the pension @ of new calculation and no balance money of pension commutation received so far.
Please do arrange to pay the latest pension as per new scheme and remit the balance pension commutation money at the earliest to meet the expences of my children education.
  13th of Nov, 2009
I am a retired district and sessions judge receving my pension from s.b.i. shoranur branch.but i am entitled to get derness allowance @73% with effect from 1-7-2009..it is central govt. d.a as per the verdict of apex court.It was not credicted so far Hence this complaint
It is highly deplorable.
miserable
  13th of Nov, 2009
It is inexplicable in terms of words.
  7th of Dec, 2009
Subject: Delay in receiving of family pension

Dear Sir / Madam,
My Husband (RAMA NAND SHARMA- PPO No. 7033 2920 1946 / 66810) retired sub inspector of Delhi Police was drawing pension from SBI Gandhiganj Hapur (Dsitt. Ghaziabad ) UP A/c No. 10453375209 (Bank Code -1548). He expired on 17.03.2009. I have submitted all the requisite papers to the branch on 26.03.2009 for my family pension to my account No. 104533 16345 in this branch (copies attached). Neither my family pension to my account and nor the 60 % of 6th pay commission arrears to my husbands account are credited.

I have sent request to SBI HELPLINE, NEW DELHI L.H.O. helpline.lhodel@sbi.co.in two times. There was reply that mail is forwarded to BRANCH MANAGER HAPUR BRANCH (email attached).

I am 71 years old asthma & heart patient. I do not know whom to approach and how to live without pension?
Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

With kind regards
RAM MURTI DEVI

Attachments ( in continuation):
p1: Details of Email sent Earlier to NEW DELHI L.H.O.SBI HELPLINE
p2: Copy of Receipts from SBI Branch (submitted on 26.03.2009).
p3: Letter sent to SBI Chandani Chock office by Hapur Branch (Ref. no. may please be noted)
Ex
  6th of Jan, 2010
To,
The Manager
State Bank of India (Main Branch)
Mathura

PENSION AMOUNT NOT CREDITED IN
RESPECT OF EX-SERVICEMAN(ARMY)
EX-HAVILDAR GULAB SINGH (ACCOUNT
Dear sir,

1. please reference with the Artillery Records letter No CR/14385738F 6th CPC/Corr/PPO/Pen-4(R) dt 27 September 2009. and PPO No S/038209/2008(ARMY) (photostat copy attached for ready reference).

2. You are requested to look into the matter simpathiecally which is pending from a long period and credit the due amount in account mentioned above.

3. I and family will be grateful for this kind of this act.

Thanking you

Date : 06 January 2010 Yours
Ex-Havildar Gulab Singh

Copy to:-

Artilerry Records -For info please
NASIK Road Camp

Regional Office 1. You are requested to instruct the SBI Mathura
State Bank of India with the intimation to us.
Arga 2. An early action is requested.
Bk
  3rd of Feb, 2010
dear sir,
I was retired from central govt on 30.09.2009 as Auditor. Unfortunately I choosen your rajahmundry 0904 branch as my pension paying branch as I trusts your bank only. Till date MY pension was not credited.I met pension officer nearly 20-25 times. that officer always telling he was done all his duty, Hyderabad cppc people has to credit, also telling his duty is over.I telephoned to hyd cppc officer also he told my life certificate has to feeded by rjy paople only. I wrote 4 representatons to your cppc as well as rjy branch also. My other colegues who retired on same date who opted other banks not sbi were drawn their pensions from the next month of their retirement only. Kindly do the needful as I still beleves as your abnk as no one bank.

MY NAME : BATHULA KAMESWARA RAO

Ponda - Goa 403401
virenderkumardixit@yahoo.com

Dated - 07/03/2010

Complain no. Jc- 371682y/pen/02

Sbi Regional bank (Pension)
Chandani Chowk
Delhi 110006

Sub - Non Crediting of PPO Amount in Saving Bank A/c No . 30596174054

Sir,

1. Refference my PPO No. S/020677/2009 (Army) Dated 28/ May/ 2009.

2.My Above PPO has been received by SBI Jagner & all formalties regarding crediting of pension and commutation has been completed by the bank & forwarded to Regional Bank Chandani Chowk Delhi.

3. Till Date no amount of above mentioned PPO has been credited by the above mention bank. I am regularly visiting the bank, but they are not giving any possitive response

4. Five & half months have been passed and the bank has failed to satisfy me and I am facing financial loss due to the fault of the bank.

5. In view of above, I request you to credited the amount of PPO with interest at the earliest.

Thanking you Sir.

Your's faithfully
Virender kumar
Ka
  23rd of Mar, 2010
EX-SEARGENT KAREMPUDI SATISH KUMAR SBI A/C NO. 30321976892 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE BR. WARANGAL-7952. PPO NO. 10818/2010
SIR,
ITS BEEN MORE THAN 45 DAYS SINCE MY PPO CAME. ALL THE FORMALITIES WITH THE BANK HAVE DONE. COMMUTATED AMOUNT & PENSION HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT TILL DATE. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
THANKS

CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai

Dt. 26.04.2010

Sir,

My father Shri V.P. Naidu who was working for Central Railway On Solapur division, retired from Railway service and he was drawing his pension from SBI Daund Branch, Dist. Pune. His original PPO No. is CR/10718/155438 and his Pension Account No. is 01190065178. He went missing from Mumbai from 3.9.2005. My mother has applied for family pension to the Railway Authority i.e. Divisional Railway Manager (P) Solapur Division.
Sr. Divisional Accounts Officer vide their letter No.A/SUR/SETT/RG dt. 25.11.2009 has asked SBI Daund Branch to return the original PPO so as to issue family pension to my mother. And have further asked the Daund branch that if the original PPO is not traceable a undertaking may be submiited to their Office. I approached Daund branch on 20.2.2010 who stated that the original PPO is not available in Daund Branch and the certificate which have been asked by Sr.DFM SUR| cannot be given by us. and therefore SBI Daund Branch have written a letter to your bank on 26.02.2010 and sent by speed post which has been stated by Mr. Tamboli of Daund Branch. I have approached many times in the Belapur Branch but till date your bank has not received the letter. It is surprising to note that such type of delaying tactics are being played by your staff with we poor people. It is the question of a poor women for her further survival.

I view of the above I would request you to look into the matter personally and solve the problem by giving justice to my poor mother.

Thanking you,

22nd of Jun, 2010
No 6391695H Ex Hav Village - Parastarai
Rupesh Kumar Mishra Post - Dharsiwa
Police Station – Dharsiwa
Teh & Distt – Raipur (CG)
Pin - 493221

Centralised Pension Cell
Regional Office, Bhopal (M.P.)

PB No 29/61, Raipur
Distt – Raipur (CG)

Industrial Estate Urla
Distt – Raipur, 493221

NON RECEIPT OF EXACT PENSION

Sir,

1. Please refer to PPO No. S/056723/2008 (Army) dated 12 Dec 2008 and corrigendum PPO No. S/CORR/216481/2009 dated 26 Nov 2009.

2. I, Rupesh Kumar Mishra have been retired from Indian Army on 30 Nov 2008. As per PPO No S/056723/2008 (Army) dated 12 Dec 2008, I was granted basic pension Rs. 2659/- + DA as admissible time to time. Prior to the receipt of corrigendum PPO, I was getting pension of Rs. 2659/- + DA correctly. As per sixth-pay commission, a corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/216481/2009 dated 26 Nov 2009 was issued by Principal CDA (Pension) Allahabad, which was forwarded by ASC Records (South), Bangalore vide their letter No 6391695/Pen/REV CELL/NEPG dated 08 Jan 2010 addressed to The Manager, State Bank of India, PB No 29/61, Raipur and copy forwarded to The Manager, State Bank of India, Industrial Estate, Urla, Distt – Raipur, in which the following amount have been granted to me: -

(a) Arrears of gratuity - Rs. 22, 506/-