Satellite Direc TV / cannot access anymore my paid service

1 Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-225-1250

Cannot access anymore my paid service. Almost 3 month, use very seldom because I can't see what I want or not available. What a scam!!! Now I can no longer access it because they say it was installed on another computer of mine. I have only one laptop and I did my business with them in this only laptop. If they said it was installed in another computer, why don't they just shut it down in that other alleged computer and allow me to use the service I have paid for with hard earned money in this laptop.

Pls help me. Thanks

Comments

10th of Sep, 2010

After a computer crush, I lost my original shortcut for SatelliteDirect TV. I tried asking for help thru their customer service, there is none! They advertised a one time payment for something I can't use anymore thru no fault of mine. The site always will tell me that the program is already installed in my computer, that's it, period. What a customer support. I would like a demand for my money for service I cannot use for more than 2 months, advertised for one time fee only!

• Nv
      28th of Nov, 2010

I have the exact same problem. I bought and installed Satellite Direct on one laptop, now when I try to run the program, it says you installed this program on another PC, and I cant run the program. The fact is that it was never installed on any other computer, this is the only computer I use, I sent them several emails, their response is generic "uninstall and re-downlowed the program and install it again with the same registration key", I did that several times, but still I get the same problem. I have no clue what I can do to get them to fix this issue. Any suggestions?

• Mu
      31st of May, 2011

I have downloaded Satellite Direct TV as well. I have been able to access any and all available channels they have listed in their line-up. I have not experienced any problems with the down load or transmission issues as of yet. So far, so good I guess. The only problem I have encountered is there are a few channels I would like for them to offer, but I have not tried to contact them. I downloaded the software in Jan of this year. I live in the Midwest but I wouldn't think that to be an issue. I am somewhat surprised that so many people are having problems and I have not encountered any problems myself.

• Ca
      22nd of May, 2012

I have the same problem when trying to run it I get a message saying it has been installed on another computer which is not the case this is the only laptop I use and I have tried to reach them with no luck, I hate being scammed and this company is doing just that.