Samsung Split AC / samsung split ac sucks!

I have purchased a 1.5 ton split ac from a franchise named vasanth & co at my native pudukkottai (Tamil nadu). It was purchased around these time last year. It worked for a very less time for the last one year. Since we got the ac it is not too hot or we were not there at home most of the time to utilize. I can briefly say it is under utilized in the past 1 year. Now the summer has started and if we switch on the ac, it runs for 15 minutes and the trip switch turns off. We suspected the power supply and the hot climate. One intelligent underaged ac mechanic (Courtesy franchise vasanth & co) came and he checked all and he said all are fine with ac and only we need to increase the main fuse with 32 amps instead of existing 16amps. We changed and the result is same. Now nobody turns up to check and rectify the issue. The ac does not run continuously for more that 15 minutes. We spent 22,000 rs for nothing but a piece a ### the does not work. The samsung co. Is also not concerned about these franchise rascals...

N  27th of Mar, 2008 by
samsung ac split model ast 30c4be
indoor unit not responding to remote control commands while the lights blinking with alarm noise
someone told me needs reprograming but no codes avilable.could u please who be able to provide me with the codes for reprog.thanks alot.
N  26th of Aug, 2008 by
Check the capacitor in the outdoorunit
N  27th of Apr, 2011 by

Samsung / Split Ac - A C not cooling
Shore to Shore Logistics India Ltd.

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics