Samsung Fridge / air conditioner conked off in less than 18 months!
I have a 450l fridge of samsung, & subsequently bought 1.5 t ac in june 04 looking at the decent performance of the fridge.In less than 1 year (May05) bought another 1.5t ac from samsung. There starts my tyranny. The 1st ac touch panel conked & I was informed an estimate of 3k. Immediately after that there was a gas leakage in the same ac & was spending about 2.5k to repair it. But worst part is the 2nd ac. Within less than 18m of buying the 2nd ac, the gas leakage problem was detected & the service engineer quoted again around 1400 (Under some campaign). On approval the ac was taken to the workshop & after 2 days I receive a call from the workshop that the total estimate of repairs was 6.7k less discount totalling to about 5k. Reasons for increase in quote was that the cooling grill conked off. I dont understand that how does one expect to spend 5k in repairs for a product costing 16k in less than 18months time. Is this a quality of international standards. I have my doubts on the product & more to my surprise, the workshop guys have stopped calling me since past 7days on what will be the fate if my ac. This is the kind of product support offered by samsung (International company). I am genuinely disgusted & will never buy any product from samsung & also will never ever recommend any of my known people to go for samsung products. I am also planning to escalate this issue to media & press so that general public who is unaware of this response from samsung should boycott samsung. I need support. I need an explanation from samsung.
More Samsung Fridge Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerater
- Samsung Electronics - defective galaxy s7
- Samsung Electronics - samsung phone lost inside wy914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone