Samsung Air Conditioner / worst air conditioners
This is to bring to your notice, a very bad experience in terms of the product as well as the customer service at samsung.
The company has purchased 5 (1.5 ton) a/c from reputed dealer "sony mony" in month of january 2007in andheri (W) (W). Since the month of april we have been experiencing a lot of problems with the a/c and the after sales service
1) inspite of being in warranty period, the a/c was practically not functional with no cooling at all
2) repeated attempts to contact the samsung - customer service (Which is of no use) to mr. Mathew - the head of sony mony (Andheri) (W) that have been unsuccessful with they not responding to the complaints, disconnecting the calls on repeated attempts to contact them and sending their service personnel across.
3) the persons send by service centre were not able to give any concrete reasons as to why the a/c's are not functioning, thus seems that an inefficient staff is employed, ultimately our company has to waste its time and energy at office hours. Seems it was our wrong decision to purchase samsung a/c.
4) even after putting the a/c for repairing to samsung service centre, its of no use.
After all such possible attempts to repair my a/c, I have lodged my complaint here, and now if there is no response (I want my a/c to work properly) within 2 to 3 days I am forced to bring this picture in media and also to take legal action against everybody.
More Samsung Air Conditioner Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung range
- Samsung Electronics - mobile
- Samsung Electronics - oled tv - q9fn
- Samsung - note 5
- Samsung - 4k samsung tv