Sam's Club Travel / stay away

I recently booked a vacation package through sam's club travel. I attempted to cancel my hotel reservation way in advance, which was two months before my departure date. I was told by two reps. that I would BE ABLE to CANCEL the hotel with a $25 penalty fee and WITHOUT canceling the airfare. However, when I called back to officially cancel the hotel, I was told that I would be unable to cancel the hotel without voiding the entire package. In addition, I would accrue the penalty fees-$225 and loose the $100 gift certificate that I used for this vaca. package! I spoke to five different reps. including three supervisors who were inefficient, rude, disrespectful and extremely poor customer care skills. I was told that there was nothing that they could do to help me(customer). They would simply cancel the entire vacation package and as a result I would loose my $100 certificate and pay the penalty fees despite being misinformed and the lack of training by these reps. In addition, in trying to solve this matter, I was placed on hold for an extended period of time. I was also informed that I would be receiving a call from upper management to resolve the issue. As of today, I have not received any phone calls from management. I will definitely NOT recommend my relatives and friend to book their vaca. packages with sam's club travel! I am EXTREMELY dissatisfied in the manner that I was treated. I will NOT be using sam's club travel in the future!

Mi