Sam's Club / Sam's West / employee

Morrow, GA, United States

I went to the Morrow GA Sam's club (10/22/2018). While I was in the crowded cereal aisle, most of all Hispanic customers, an employee was looking at us and said in a rude unprofessional manner "Looks like the whole family is here". She then proceeded to yell at us to move out of the aisle because they were going to close it. The way she said it and the look she gave made me feel like it had to do with race. I have never felt so disrespected by an employee like that ever. Once we left the aisle I looked at my husband to see if he heard the same thing I did. We were both in shock and upset. What she said was uncalled for, rude, and unprofessional. I do not know if she was trying to be prejudice because all of the customers there were Hispanic, or if she was saying it just to say it was crowded. One thing I do know is that it was very unprofessional and the worst customer experience I have ever encountered. Me and my husband asked around for her name and her manager's name and found out her name is Jaquelyn who works in the tobacco section. We spoke to her manager Greg who assured us they would do their investigation. I have worked retail before so I know when a customer complains to a manager the manager is only going to scold the employee and unless you want anything handled you need to go to corporate. She needs to be reprimanded and taught correct customer service skills before her mouth gets her in more trouble.

Vi